Job description / Role
Swisslinx Middle East is currently working with one of their Multinational Oil & Gas clients in Oman who are looking for a Commissioning E & I Lead
The purpose of this position is to support the Operations Manager in all E & I Activities.
- Produce all drawings and documentation
- Conduct site based reviews
- Follow the Company Electrical ops maintenance and test strategies
- Support the inspection, testing and maintenance plans for the electrical systems
- Help develop the asset warehousing, inventory, sparing, and logistics
- Understanding of KSA statutory and regulatory obligations to Electrical systems
- Knowledge of Industry Electrical codes and standards
- Understanding of Cathodic protection systems
- 10 years’ Electrical Power Generation and with understanding of electrical safety, safe systems of work, electrical isolation control methods and job safety analysis
- University Degree in electrical or industrial power generation/engineering
- Must be based in Oman and Immediately Available
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.