Job description / Role
Commissioning Engineer (Power Project) - Oman
$10,000 per month plus accommodation and transport
9 month contract
- A thermal power plant under construction in Oman.
- Working as the Owners Engineer to oversee the work being done by the EPC Contractor.
- Take overall accountability for ensuring the EPC contractors work is done in a safe manner, to a high quality and on schedule.
- Site based supervision of the mechanical commissioning work. This includes gas turbines, steam turbines, HRSG’s, boilers and auxiliary equipment.
- Fixed term contract for nine months.
- $10,000 per month plus site accommodation and transport.
- Medical insurance and flights.
USD 10000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 10+ years relevant experience.
- Strong technical understanding of includes gas turbines, steam turbines, HRSG’s, boilers and auxiliary equipment.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.