Job description / Role
Your job, your way
At Regus, we’ve built the world’s largest workspace network so that our customers can work better, faster, happier. Join the team in one of our business centres. Promote our products and services to new and existing customers. Bring more freedom to more people and businesses. And you’ll be able to work better, faster and happier too.
• As a Community Manager, you’ll be responsible for the smooth running of your Regus centre. You’ll motivate your team to create a great working environment to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
A typical day at Regus
• You start the day with an informal team talk over coffee, to plan the day and make sure everyone’s prepared.
• With one eye always on reception, you see members turning up and also the first meeting rooms guests arriving.
• You welcome them and take them to their meeting room, show them the facilities and help them set up their WiFi connections and AV system for their presentation.
• Later you have a meeting to learn more about a new member and get to understand his business needs.
• You think about the other businesses in the centre and how you might be able to introduce him to a couple that may be of interest at the networking event later in the week.
• A large company is taking a whole floor of the centre and is moving in next week.
• You run through the move in detail with the reception team, ensuring the welcome kit is prepared, and all badges and keys are ready for handing over.
• At lunchtime a couple walk in enquiring about coworking membership.
• Your colleague from sales is on their lunch break so you offer them a coffee and give them a tour of the centre, explaining all the benefits of Regus membership.
• Later in the afternoon you host a monthly operations meeting for Community Managers from your local cluster of centres, along with the regional Operations Manager.
• After the meeting you do a final walk around the building, speaking with members, asking how their day went as they start to wind down and head for home.
We’re looking for someone who has the experience and aptitude to manage a smooth running operation. You’ll need to be an accomplished multitasker, able to pre-empt issues before they become problems, and keep a team motivated and focused on service excellence. You also need to be:
• A good communicator, used to dealing with customers – ideally in the hospitality or events industry
• Happy taking ownership of problems and finding ways to solve them
• Positive, enthusiastic and able to adapt to fast-changing situations
• Confident using MS Office and other basic IT packages
What we offer
On top of a competitive salary package you’ll enjoy:
• A bright and inspiring work environment
• Training and development opportunities
• The best coffee for free
About the Company
Regus is the world’s largest provider of flexible workspace solutions, with customers including some of the most successful entrepreneurs, individuals and multi-billion dollar corporations.
Our network includes almost 3000 business centers, spanning almost 900 cities across 120 countries.Through our range of office formats, as well as our growing mobile, virtual office, and workplace recovery businesses, we enable people and businesses to work where they want, when they want, how they want, and at a range of price points.
Founded in Brussels, Belgium, in 1989, Regus is based in Luxembourg and listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Sales Manager - Packaging
Muscat Waves Consultancy
Business Development Manager
The Gulf Recruitment Group
Senior Manager - Loyalty & Customer Engagement