Job description / Role
• To ensure that the compliance responsibilities in relation to the applicable governing rules and regulations are followed by all operating in the SEZD.
• Plan, direct, or coordinate activities to ensure compliance with ethical or regulatory standards.
• Conduct periodic audits to ensure that compliance procedures and standards are followed by all in the SEZD and advise on the implementation of compliance programs.
• Assess compliance, or operational risks and develop risk management strategies.
• Monitor compliance systems to ensure their effectiveness, disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities.
• Report violations of compliance or regulatory standards to duly authorized enforcement agencies as appropriate and submitting reports on results of the auditing or inspection results with appropriate recommendations to concerned authorities.
• Recognized degree in business administration / Law or equivalent.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in regulatory role developing policy and strategy at a senior level
• The candidate must be based in Oman and should be able to re-locate
About the Company
Globnet is a respected privately owned management consultancy that has been operating in Oman for several years and has built a strong network of contacts in the country at various levels in the public services sector.