Job description / Role
• Supervise, monitor and ensure that companies operating in SEZD follow the compliance with laws, regulations and policies.
• Prepare the audit time table and participate in the periodic audits and prepare required reports and follow ups.
• To act as a principal point of contact to the queries related to compliance and provide suggestions and communicate actions
• Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation, conduct or direct the investigation of compliance issues.
• Recognized degree in business administration / Law or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in regulatory role or similar.
• Candidate must be located in Oman and be willing to re-locate
• Must be Arabic speaker (other languages is an advantage)
About the Company
Globnet is a respected privately owned management consultancy that has been operating in Oman for several years and has built a strong network of contacts in the country at various levels in the public services sector.