Job description / Role
Engage Selection are working with a multinational construction company to search for a Legal Counsel.
- Reporting into the Legal Director and Legal Manager, you will liaise with the individual project teams on different sites and be responsible for contractual and legal matters relating to claims arising between us, our clients, and other project stakeholders.
USD 8,000 to 8,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + Accommodation, Car, and Flights
- LLB, LLM or LPC
- Experience in FIDIC contracts
- Experience in the construction industry
- Must have a professional attitude, good work ethic and efficiently pursue attention to detail
- Organised and comfortable working in a busy and demanding environment
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.