Job description / Role
This leading hospital specialist is looking for a Construction Manager for a major new build scheme in Oman.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- UK hospital construction experience
- Prior Middle East experience
- Proven track record of taking a large scheme from ground through to fit-out, commissioning and handover
- Educated to degree level
Owing to the remote location of the project, this position is single status preferred.
USD 80,000 to 90,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Accommodation, vehicle, medical, flight allowance
- Degree educated
- Previous experience in the Middle East region
- Proven track record of successfully taking a hospital project from ground through to completion
- Should have worked on UK based hospital projects
About the Company
At Search, our extensive knowledge and experience of recruiting in the Construction, Civil Engineering, Energy and the Oil and Gas industries mean that no-one is better placed to find your ideal role. Our consultants have strong links internationally and can help you find a role in various locations throughout the Middle East, Asia and Africa. Whether you're looking for a Construction Manager or an Technical Director, Search can help.