Job description / Role
Line of Service
G and PS - Other
Job Description & Summary
- Handle content editing for Government and Public sector Consulting.
- Uses translation experience to translate documents and reports from Arabic to English and vice versa.
- Works on Arabic content editing as well as proof reading and editing.
- Receives documents in English and translates to Arabic. Review Arabic documents based in actual English content.
- Manage relationship with Translation vendors; coordinates regarding quotation and delivery dates and timelines supporting all Consulting teams.
- Bachelor degree in Literature, preferable.
- Relevant previous experience is a must, minimum 5 years of experience.
- Strong language skills.
- Ability to translate from Arabic to English and vice versa in a timely manner.
- Ability to handle tasks with minimal supervision.
- Strong time management, ability to prioritize.
- Critical thinking.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.