Job description / Role
Adept Personnel is currently searching for an experienced contact specialist for an International main contractor currently delivering a large value industrial project in Oman.
Reporting into the Project Director you will be responsible for assisting and advising the various project departments (planning/project control, commercial, project management) on all contractual matters relating to the construction of the project.
The project is an expansion of an existing oil refinery and is located around 2.5 hours drive outside Muscat.
• BA/BS degree required.
• More than 10 years of working experience in contract department in overseas EPC projects (oil & gas, refinery).
• Working experience in Oman or other GCC countries preferred.
• Experience in all areas of contract management including claims, arbitration, and contracts.
• Fluent in English both oral and written
• Knowledge of EPC LSTK contract law, English Laws. Claim, arbitration, schedule analysis
• Excellent communication skills and expresses logical and technical explanations.
The position is single status, basic terms and conditions for this position are as below:
• Rotation: 14 calendar days leave per every 3.5 months of service
• Economy class flight tickets
• Camp accommodation (Single room with a private bathroom)
• Salary approximately 13 - 15K USD
About the Company
Adept Personnel's sole focus is the International construction market, recruiting all levels of project management staff across all of the industry sectors. With 20 years experience we have developed long standing relationships and unrivalled market knowledge meaning we are constantly adding value to client organisations and jobseekers alike.
Our team is made up of high calibre recruiters who have developed proven track records within each of their chosen sectors. It is this experience that allows us to fulfil our goal of customer satisfaction by successfully finding the talent needed to deliver on each assignment we take on.