Job description / Role
Ooredoo Oman Family Member:
You will monitor to ensure that the ADM & Managed service contracts are fully managed and all SLAs, OLAs, KPIs are captured and measured. In addition, you will be responsible for improving the engagement/working model and procedures internally with other Ooredoo departments and externally with ADM & Managed service vendors and also manage their contracts.
IT process Audit and enhancement to deliver in efficient way and with good quality. Perform Risk assessment, and set mitigation plan. IT security compliance of all the products delivered to the end users
- Work with different levels of personnel within the organization to analyse overall contract strategy
- Coordinate actions with internal procurement and legal teams
- Report status of current contract processes to management
- Follow up and resolve any vendor contractual/process conflicts
- Follow up to guarantee contractual payments have made
- Environment Management
- Manage all non-production IT environments to be in sync with production environment.
- Follow up with all requirements around non-production environments such as sync, approval form ISM, etc
- Maintain up to date development, test and pre-production environment blue print
- Ensure IT deliverable are compliant with Ooredoo Information security rules & polices
- Ensure relevant areas of IT Governance are applied in the area of Third party service managements.
- Develop new frame work and improve current governance process to achieve efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure other dependent IT areas are effectively managed through IT governance frame work.
- Govern ADM delivery & operation SLA and apply the service credit when it is needed
- Identify risks associated with the contract and propose improvement
- Conflict management between ADM & MS
- SLA calculation and monitoring and apply the service credit
- Monitor the Trouble Tickets resolution from ADM & MS perspective as per the SLA
- Provide Ad-hoc/weekly/monthly and quarterly reports
- Coordinate with other relevant stake holders to implement/improve governance process.
- Supports the project manager in executing against the delivery contract and process
- Supporting team in technical discussion of strategic projects
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies