Job description / Role
Ooredoo Oman Family Member:
As the Digital CRM Solution Architect , you will be responsible for the technical architecture and design of Ooredoo Oman's Digital CRM related projects. The architecture and design include all Digital CRM related solution concerns; as well as integration with related systems such as: Billing system, IN, Digital charging, and others. Additionally, the responsibility includes technologies related to digital CRM. The role also includes assessment of non-functional design requirements such as performance, security, authentication and authorization, testing, reporting and analytics; as well as other non-functional requirements.
Design of Data related Projects
- E2E responsibility of Digital CRM Solution
- Be the sole technical solution architect for all projects and solutions related to Digital CRM solution.
- Be responsible for defining operational aspect of Digital CRM.
- Be responsible for long term technical evolution of Digital CRM within Ooredoo Oman
- Responsibility to collaborate with business and commercial tem, understand their requirements with regard to Digital CRM and translate them to technical solutions
- Responsibility of all integration points from/to Digital CRM solution
- Conform adherence of solutions to IT solution standards and governance with regard to Digital CRM.
- Assess solution compliance to reference architecture, data modelling guidelines set out by Enterprise Architecture team
- Review/Approve Unit and SIT test cases for solutions.
- Participate in technical discussion in all phases of solution design internally and with external vendors in order to finalize solutions
- Responsible for Authoring HLD solution documents
- Assess/Audit solution implementation compliance to HLD and reference architecture set by EAD team guidelines
- Fully aware of latest technologies with regards to Digitalization, open APIs, DevOps, Cloud native and related technologies.
- Expert in Telco COTs CRM available solution, and hands on in COTs CRM implementation and solution
- Expert in Data Migration and cutover plans
Project Delivery and support
- Plan the roll-out and implementation of the design of Digital CRM related projects and solutions from conceptions to delivery: including conception, requirement gathering and documentation, design, estimation, project planning
- Governance/walk through of Digital CRM related projects
- Manages change requests to the solution that have been approved by the change control board.
- Resolve escalated technical issues, using influence, negotiation, and a deep understanding of the technology and people involved within agreed timelines and priorities.
- Understanding tight timeframes, commitments and accountability for results.
- Evaluating the status of projects and preparing reports for the same
- Resolve technical issues and clarifications that arise at any point during all project phases and update relevant documentations of the same
- You have a BS in Computer Science or Electronics/Telecom Engineering from an accredited university.
- At least 6 years' experience in architecture, design, and implementation of digital CRM solutions
- At least 10 years' experience in telecommunication or adjacent industries at least 6 of which should be in a similar design role.
- Strong experience in IT and Telecommunication standards development and implementation
- Experience in data modelling, ETL processes and SQL/NoSQL systems
- Experience in traditional and Digital CRM solutions
- Experience in Enterprise Architecture and design
- Experience in Integration of Telecom BSS systems
- Experience with B2B and B2C Mobile and Fixed products for both prepaid and postpaid customers
- Experience in Project Management and Agile methodologies
- Experience in Product Catalogue design and implementation
- Experience in Order Management design and implementation
- Experience in integrating with digital channels and other self-care channels
- Experience in problem and trouble ticket management in CRM domain
- Experience in inventory management and integration
- Experience in integration with Revenue Management and General Ledger solution within CRM domain
- Experience in lead capture management
- Experience in Omni channel solutions and 360-degree view of customer interaction
- Experience in Matrix platform is a plus
Professional Qualification / Certification requirements
- Experience in telecom billing and charging would be advantageous
- Experience in product catalogue and order management would be advantageous
- Good software engineering skills (UML, process models, programming, and testing) is a plus
- Architecture and Design of data-driven projects
- Project management
- Strategic Communication
- Project Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Effective organizer and planner; capable to orchestrate resources to achieve operational goals
- Influence and Persuasion
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Risk Awareness
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
- Passport-size photograph
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.