Job description / Role
• Solicits bids to procure a variety of required goods and services and negotiates and administers contracts.
• Draft business contracts and finalize terms and conditions.
• Performs commonly used contracting techniques & analysis for contractor selection, contract award and post award contract management.
• Evaluate Contractor performance in coordination with the End User to determine the value for money derived from each Contract.
• Prepare and implement annual Contract Placement Plan.
• Track Contract expiring and carryout necessary procedure for renewals.
• Prepare financial reports and reconciliations required from time to time.
• Maintain accurate and comprehensive documentation and records.
• Comply with all internal policies and procedures (POMCo IMA) and any external regulatory requirements.
• Review and improve Company Contract Management Procedures.
• Any other tasks that may be required.
• Accredited degree in Finance or Business Administration or other relevant field is mandatory.
• Professional qualification in supply chain / contracts management is preferred.
• Minimum five (05) years in professional procurement and contracting including drafting and negotiating commercial contracts.
About the Company
SUR Power Station consists of a new high technology 2000MW Combined Cycle Power Plant (CCGT). The plant has a high level of automation and is controlled using and advanced computerized controls Phoenix Operation and Maintenance Company (POMCo) has full responsibility for all aspects of the power plants safe and successful operation. Safety is our number one priority, you will be working in a challenging environment were team working is essential to achieving both business and personal aims. POMCo will provide excellent power plant training and offers talented Omanis a great opportunity to achieve success and develop their career in the Power Generating sector.