Job description / Role
Guildhall has secured a contract as the exclusive headhunt partner for a major real estate development in Oman.
We are looking for a Contracts & Commercial Manager to lead the respective department on this landmark project.
We are looking for candidates with buildings experience along with a background working for a real estate developer or a PMC/Engineering Consultancy to carry out the following:
- Contract review, drafting, formulation
- Claim management
- Project contract management
- Approve contractor payments
- Feasibility Studies
- Management of commercial functions, including management of external cost consultants
- Assist in the continuous review and improvement of process and procedures in support of the overall department function
- Direct Liaison with Group Legal and 3rd parties in provision of Construction Contract administration and support
- Degree in Law, Civil, QS or equivalent
- Previous experience working with a PMC or Developer as a Contract Manager or Commercial Manager
- 10+ years experience in Contracts Management or Commercial Management
- Previous experience in Oman
- Ideally currently based in Oman
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Contracts Manager - Real Estate Developer
Commercial Contracts Manager
SAS Global Consultants
|Saudi Arabia||26 May|
A Leading Contracting Group In The UAE
Contracts Manager (Buildings)
|Abu Dhabi||11 Apr|