Job description / Role
Contracts Manager - Oil & Gas - Contractor - Remote Location
Required to join a leading international contractor in Oman working on an oil and gas construction project. This includes the civil, building, piping, equipment erection, steelworks, E/I, painting, pre-commissioning and commissioning assistance activities. The successful candidates will be responsible for administration of the contract and the writing and defense of claims
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• A degree in Quantity Surveying
• Ideally MRICS or further qualification
• A proven track record of working as a Contracts Manager for a contractor on oil and gas projects
• Excellent contractual knowledge
• Experience in claim management
• Able to relocate single status and work in a remote location
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Commercial and Contracts Manager
Search Heads Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||13 Jun|
Al Marwan Group Holdings