Job description / Role
International contractor requires a Contracts Manager to work on a large O&G/Mechanical/Heavy Civil project. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Assist in formation of subcontracts including pre-contract activities, drafting agreements (with flow down conditions from the client contract), bidder commercial qualification, administration and evaluation of tenders, negotiations of terms and conditions and award
• Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation.
• Review and develop project contracts strategies, processes and procedures and communicate to relevant personnel
• Manage post award administration including reviewing and drafting correspondence; payment applications, payment certificates and invoices; bonds, insurance and warranties.
• Provide contractual advice and training to company employees in contracting practices and procedures
• Oversee and participate in close out of contracts and deal with claims to satisfactory conclusions
• A degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Law
• A proven track record of working for a contractor on large scale O&G projects
• Be contractually and commercially astute
• Able to write and defend claims
• Familiar with commonly used forms of contract
• Be happy to live and work in a remote location
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Contracts Manager - Oil & Gas - Remote Location
Contract Administrator - Tier 1 Contractor
Contracts & Claims Manager
Randstad Middle East
Contract Administration Manager (Transportation Industry)