Job description / Role
- Manage the implementation processes, maintenance, audits and any improvement of the Contract Management System for the project
- Liaise with the project team and provide advice on contract management and policy compliance matters
- Ensure that all the contracts are managed in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and client requirements
- To provide expert knowledge and guidance on all contractual matters throughout the construction life cycle from execution and through to post contract stage
- Provide training if necessary and provide constructive feedback to subordinates to support their overall development
- Management of risk/claim assessments
- Provide strategic approach to claim resolution procedures
- 15-20 years of experience, minimum of 5 years’ Middle East experience
- BSc in Quantity Surveying, Civil engineering or similar engineering discipline
- Proven rail project experience
- Chartered status is preferred
- Strong knowledge in FIDIC form of contracts
- Strong planning and organizing skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
About the Company
Networkers is a global recruitment consultancy helping unite job-seekers and hiring companies across the technology industry. Since Networkers was established in 2000, the business has grown considerably and we have consistently proven our ability to connect the right people with the right roles in the right businesses around the world. What makes us unique is our ability to offer a local service on a global scale. From our 14 offices spanning across four continents, we are able to recruit in more than 130 countries.