Job description / Role
Controls Assurance (IT Audit ) Associate - Oman
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Controls Assurance is a specialist team within our Audit practice that combines a mix of technology, data, business and accounting expertise to how we audit clients across all industries.
As part of the team you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients, industries and technologies. We're constantly investing in audit technology and the skills of our people to keep up with the rapid pace of change.
PwC Controls Assurance Services team is looking for a new team member to be a part of our expanding Controls Assurance practice.
Required experience and responsibilities:
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience covering IT General Controls (ITGC), ERP Configurations (SAP, Oracle) and IT automated controls, SOX Compliance, Business cycle/process controls review and Segregation of Duties testing.
- Experience in auditing Telecom, Financial Service and/or Oil & Gas clients
- Experience in third party assurance and Service Organisation reporting
- Good understanding of accounting knowledge and/or audit knowledge in relation to controls over financial reporting
- Solid technical skills and understanding of information systems security and controls across a wide range of systems including operating systems (For ex. Unix, Windows, OS/400, etc.), databases (For Ex. Oracle, SQL, etc.), applications and technology tools
- Experience with data, automation and analytics tools such as ACL, Alteryx, Power BI, UiPath.
- Experience in preparation of audit reports on the adequacy and effectiveness of controls, along with providing practical recommendations. Discuss audit issues and recommendations with the client management.
- Demonstrated track record in driving engagements at the field level, combined with ability to work in teams effectively
- Excellent coaching, project management skills and ability to follow through and complete tasks within tight deadlines
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.