Job description / Role
The Coordinator is responsible for implementing the brand's standards display in the shop in order to maximize sales opportunities and increase sales volume.
- Replenish on a cotinuous basis the stocks on the shelves in order to ensure availability of products at all times
- Coordinate with the Stock Keeper for appropriate product rotation
- Ensure tardiness and cleanliness of the shelves and floor at all times in order to enhance the shopping experience
- Work with Sales Associates to ensure the right visual environment is created and maintained at all times
- Assist Sales Associates in clients servicing as requested in order to ensure their needs are answered in a timely manner and in compliance with quality and customer service standards
- Distribute and arrange merchandise by making the most of available space while complying with the company guidelines and display mapping (customer profile, colour harmony, etc.) in order to attract a maximum number of customers and promote sales
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- High School Degree
- 1 - 2 years of experience in visual merchandising
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS office
- Attention to details
- Cultural Awareness
- Communication Skills
- Customer Focus
- Commercial Understanding
About the Company
Azadea Group is one of the world's fastest growing retail groups. We carry a strong franchise portfolio of over 30 diverse brands that features some of the industry's most identifiable names, including Zara, Mango, Virgin Megastore and Sunglass Hut.
Azadea Group headquarters are in Beirut, Lebanon. A comprehensive network of local offices supports our operations in the Middle East and Europe. Currently, we operate 152 strategically located stores across the Middle East and plan over 500 additional shops’ opening through the 3 coming years.