Job description / Role
- Downloading of files from SABRE, BSP and ARC.
- General Sales Agent (GSA)-Area Office Invoice Generation.
- Debit-Credit Memo (ADM - ACM) processing.
- Tracking of sales and billing cycle processing.
- Capture of sales-Flown data.
- Interface of flown transactions from CRS
- Manual entry of flown transactions
- Flight Packet monitoring
- Generation and Accounting of Revenue Adjustments due to re-routings
- Generation of Airline Invoices as per IATA format
- Generation of IATA Web Files (IDEC, Supporting Documents and XML files)
- Generation of separate AR file for both ICH and Non-ICH customers for loading in ERP
- Inward Billing Capture-Processing without Master Data
- Manual Entry of Inward Billing invoices
- Generate outward billing invoices for rejections
- Two years College Diploma in business studies.
- IATA certificate in Revenue Accounting will be an advantage.
About the Company
Oman Air, the flagship company of the Sultanate of Oman's Civil Aviation sector, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air, as Oman's national carrier has witnessed rapid growth in the last 14 years. Oman Air has played a major role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline of Oman, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects of its operation. The Oman International Services was established in the year 1970 & later Oman Aviation Services was founded on 1981 to extend services to the other airlines in terms of cargo handling, ground handling etc.
The Oman Air fleet consists of most modern and fuel- efficient aircraft with aesthetically designed interiors. Ultra- modern in-flight service equipment is deployed onboard to improve safety and overall performance. Investment in new technology, planning and product innovation has propelled Oman Air to the forefront of the aviation industry.