Job description / Role
Ooredoo Oman Family Member:
As a Self Service Machines (SSM) Coordinator you will be handling the dealers self service machines (SSM). Additional to managing dealers SSMs, you will also be supporting operational activities and checking daily reconciliations.
- You will be managing dealer SSM requests and roll out and dealer SSM agreements and its renewals, communicating intra department on SSM rollouts, ensuring the availability of SSM POS materials/ SSM branding, attending 1st level SSM support, delivering training on handling SSM operations
- Coordinating with IT and SSM maintenance team to ensure operational readiness of SSM
- Conducting regular check on dealers SSM daily reconciliations, following up with dealers for on-time cash deposit
- Coordinating operational issues with dealers, IT and Accounts, and get them resolved, providing regular (weekly and monthly) reports on SSM performance, and Operational challenges and regular visits (as and when necessary) to all SSM locations across Oman. Where 80 % of his job is field Job.
You should have a higher diploma in a Computer Science/ IT subject preferred with a minimum of 2 years working experience in a retail environment driven by indirect sales with IT technical support / Retail IT-support preferred
- Good MS Office skills
- Problem solving skills.
- Project management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Very good written and spoken English.
- Good written and spoken Arabic
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.