Job description / Role
Position Title: Corporate Secretarial Executive
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 9,000 AED all-inclusive, depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
The hiring company is a prominent business set up consultancy agency catering to businesses in different industries all across UAE
• Client facing role - Coordinate the lacking documents on clients financial statements and services availed
• Ensure that operations and business transactions follow all relevant legal rules & regulations
• Review work and provide advice on compliance
• Ensure the division operates in a legal and ethical manner while meeting business objectives
• Facilitate the fulfilment of all regulatory requirements for clients.
• Assist clients with board/shareholder resolutions.
• Prepare and maintaining board/shareholder resolutions for clients.
• Carry out corporate secretarial and compliance services for clients.
• Prepare and maintaining statutory registers for clients.
• Liaise with third parties on behalf of clients.
• Draft and assist clients with implementation of policies and procedures
• 35 years old and below
• University graduate in relevant field
• At least 3 to 5 years of experience as a secretary in a corporate level
• Extensive experience in client’s financial regulations and client compliance in tax and financial services
• Fluency in English, verbal and written
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize
• Ability to deal with confidential issues discreetly and sensitively with excellent attention to detail
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.