Job description / Role
The successful candidate will be working for one of prestigious and leading Media Group in Sultanate of Oman. This position is responsible to lead the existing brands and business development projects with the following key responsibilities:
• Work with the brand team to produce new ideas for company branding, advertising/promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
• Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
• Create and implement tailored marketing plans in various creative projects and oversee them to completion.
• Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
• Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
• Supervise the department's daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets.
• Develop and design well-crafted copy that meet clients’ requirements.
OMR 2,000 to 2,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree in Art, Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or other Creative fields.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a creative designer/director or in a similar creative role.
• Preferably Bilingual with copywriting skills and digital marketing experience.
• Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development.
• Have an in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
• Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
• Language: Arabic and English
About the Company
Globnet is a respected privately owned management consultancy that has been operating in Oman for several years and has built a strong network of contacts in the country at various levels in the public services sector.