Job description / Role
At NPA, the Creative Director oversees the agency’s creative function and team, ensuring the development of products are high-quality, artistic and creative for clients.His/her team includes strategists, copywriters and designers. He/she will work closely with Account Executives and other specialists.
The Creative Director develops clients’ promotions campaigns, conceptualizes ideas, assigns and coordinates tasks with staff and partners and verifies deadlines are being met.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, photography, color theory, typography and the application of artwork on webpages.
- Experience with design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, and user interface design as well as industry best practices.
- Print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns.
- A strong working knowledge and experience in design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process.
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion.
- Apply best practices in user interface and interactive design, including image optimization and site mapping.
- Experience with Adobe AfterEffects, Adobe Premiere is a plus for this position
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Actionscript a plus.
- Must understand animation systems including Flash and have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and develop innovative motion graphics solutions.
- Ability to make evaluative judgments.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Passion, Integrity, and Energy.
- Ability to lead a team of brand advocates.
- Must be team oriented and dedicated to meeting client needs.
About the Company
We are NPA is a 360 degree full-service advertising agency with over 30 years of experience in providing clients with more than just positive ROI. At NPA we believe that storytelling is the future of marketing, which is why we endeavor to weave narratives that resonate with clients and consumers alike.
We are passionate about creating new ways for consumers to interact with brands and we believe that the true measurement of our success is measured by the satisfaction of our clients. We are brand storytellers with an in-depth understanding of the local nuances, and offer clients a gamut of communication solutions, from Digital, Creative and Media to Event, Editorial and OOH services.