Job description / Role
Main purpose of the Position
Location: Muscat, Oman
Company: Nestle Oman
Joining Nestle means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment - passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
Customer Service Officer is the point of contact between sales team, the HUB and 3PL to ensure processing all the orders in the system on daily basis accurately and ensure resolving any issues in timely manner.
A day in the life of
- Full coordination with the HUB to ensure processing all authorized returns, refusals, samples and donations orders in the system with accurate reason codes.
- Full coordination with the HUB to ensure creating all DD "Direct Delivery" trips in the system accurately and the settlement of the previous day trips.
- Use Customer Service reporting tools to support in achieving the department objectives and KPIs.
- Coordinate with the delivery drivers and sales team to ensure delivering the goods to our customers and resolved the issues on spot (If any).
- Perform administration tasks of customers service (Filing, statement of account distribution to sales team, pink copies collection, etc)
- Follow up on order processing with HUB creation
- Apply automation for new and old customers together with updating customer master data
What Will Make You Successful?
- Previous System experience
- Bilingual English & Arabic is a plus
- Only Omani Candidates will be considered as part of the Nationalization Program
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-3 years in overall
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are Nestle, the largest food and beverage company. We are 328,000 people strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: repect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than 89.5 billion CHF in 2016, we have an expansive presence with 442 factories in more than 86 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geopraphies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Customer Service and Logistics Representative
Manpower Middle East
Al Zahrawi Medical Supplies
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Call Center Agent - Inbound
Office Administrator - Omani National
Talent Development LLC