Job description / Role
Lead Engineer, Define, design, and implement network communications and solutions within a fast-paced, leading edge database/applications company.
- Perform performance trend analysis and manage the server/network capacity.
- Propose client configuration and implement technical solutions to enhance and/or troubleshoot the system.
- Work with others to define, coordinate vendor purchase needs.
- Responsible for support documentation as well.
- Support deployment of on-site data center physical infrastructure
- Install, Replace and Troubleshoot Cables and Hardware
- Work within a ticket-based environment
- Able to prioritizing ticketing queues, resolving escalations, and clearing blocking issues to enable continued delivery of technician activities in accordance with internal polices and service level agreements.
- Will be part of Standby Rota and Out of Office hours shifts
- Business Travelling is a must (Domestic and international)
- May have project lead role. 5 years of related experience in a medium to large network distributed and computing environment.
- Extensive Data Center Experience
- Solid hardware systems experience required
- Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment.
- Able to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders.
- Proficient in written and oral English communication to support regional and global teams.
- Desire to learn, grow, and develop new technical skills.
- Flexibility to work non-standard business hours that may include weekends and/or holidays.
- Welling to relocate if required.
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.