Job description / Role
Dentist Orthodontist - European - Muscat, Oman
A well-established medical center in Muscat, Oman is looking for a Dentist Orthodontist to join their highly professional on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate is a European female.
- Fit dental appliances in patients' mouths to alter the position and relationship of teeth and jaws, and to realign teeth.
- Prepare diagnostic and treatment records.
- Provide patients with proposed treatment plans and cost estimates.
- Study diagnostic records such as medical/dental histories, plaster models of the teeth, photos of a patient's face and teeth, and X-rays to develop patient treatment plans.
- Instruct dental officers and technical assistants in orthodontic procedures and techniques.
- Adjust dental appliances periodically to produce and maintain normal function.
- Coordinate orthodontic services with other dental and medical services.
- Design and fabricate appliances, such as space maintainers, retainers, and labial and lingual arch wires.
- Diagnose teeth and jaw or other dental-facial abnormalities.
- 4,000 USD tax-free per month
- Free accommodation
- Paid visa fees
- Paid dental license
USD 4,000 to 4,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: accommodation, paid visa, paid dental license
Possess BDS, DMD, DDS, or equivalent and completion of specialty qualification in Orthodontics
Minimum three years of relevant work experience post specialty certification
The candidate must be European (Eastern or Western)
The ideal candidate is a people person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and expand one’s horizons.
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.