Job description / Role
m2r Education are working with this British international school based in Muscat, Oman. They need a Deputy Head to join ideally asap.
The school is a new innovative British school which opened in September 2016. Initially welcoming both expatriate and local Omani children from the ages of 3 to 12 in their Pre-prep and Prep school, with children progressing organically through the school on a year by year basis, ultimately providing a British Education for children from 3 to 18 years of age.
They currently have children of 38 different nationalities enrolled in the school.
• 2 year contract (renewable)
• FROM £50k TAX FREE dependent upon experience - this INCLUDES the accommodation allowance of 425 OMR per month.
• Accommodation / allowance (Will be provided to overseas staff for the duration of their employment contract; 1 or 2 bed; subject to availability and need; Furniture, curtains / blinds, white goods, starter kit. Note: If this option is selected the accommodation allowance above will be deducted at source).
• Return flight allowance
• Initial flight to Oman is provided
• Schooling (100% for first child and 50% for second children
• Medical insurance for family up to 2 children
• Paid leave in accordance with academic calendar
• ASAP - Sept '19 start.
GBP 4,100 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: FROM £50k TAX FREE INCL accommodation / allowance + flights, visa, medical
• Educated up to post graduate level with relevant accreditation / qualifications
• Minimum of ten years relevant experience
• UK nationals with GCC experience only
• Able to start ideally asap, or by mid Aug at the very latest
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.