Job description / Role
• Well trained on intravenous and intramuscular injections; be able to find vessels (veins) in difficult cases
• Be familiar with action in urgent situations ( anaphylaxis, shock etc); should be able to assist doctor in case of cardiopulmonary reanimation
• Skills of filling medical documentation, writing form/ PC.
• Also be able to make before/after patients photos, take a sign for information lists, gather and take care ot patients cards and histories
• Be able to perform preventive, therapeutic measures prescribed by a cosmetologist.
• Have a skill of carrying out aesthetic cosmetic procedures, such as facial cleaning, comedo extraction, facial massage, mesorollers etc.
• Take care of cosmetologists working place, prepare the equipment for work, monitor its safety and serviceability
• Should be able to prepare clients for procedures (cleaning the working area, applying anesthesia, assisting during the procedure), monitors the patient's condition during the procedure.
• Provides infectious safety for patients and medical personnel, meets the requirements of infection control, be familiar with aseptic and antiseptic rules
OMR 450 to 550 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Accommodation, Medical, tickets
• Candidates must be a Nursing graduate from an accredited college or university or equivalent as per Oman Ministry of Health guidelines.
• Diploma / Training undergone in any Skin care treatments Cosmetology is an added advantage.
• Minimum 5 years continuous nursing experience in the dermatology and/or cosmetic/aesthetic dermatology fields
• Attention to detail required in the performance of skin exams and recording of patient's medical histories and test results
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Fluency in Arabic language would be an advantage.
About the Company
A Leading Company in Oman