Job description / Role
Our client is one of the leading Clinical companies, who are committed to deliver a Professional and dedicated service in the beauty industry.
They are currently looking to recruit a Dermatologist to be based in Oman.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide setup, direction and framework to the Clinic to achieve the highest professional standards for operational efficiency and service quality.
• Conduct patient consultations to discuss medical concerns and provide recommendations for services and/or products as appropriate for their needs, budget and lifestyles.
• Develop, implement and periodically review the medical standards and guidelines that govern the practice of nurse and other clinical staff in compliance with the Oman Ministry of Health (MOH) regulations and the Oman laws.
• Ensure that clinic equipment is used and clinic procedures are performed only by health professionals who are properly trained and qualified.
• Assist in the resolution of complaints, requests and inquiries from patients and provides leadership needed to achieve medical care goals.
• Organize, attend and participate in conferences, meetings and other activities in order to maintain and improve the quality of care provided in the clinic.
• Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge, skills and expertise
• Review clinic performance records from time to time, checking for productivity and identifying the loopholes that are hindering high level of performance, and taking measures to put things in order for better results.
• Inspects clinic facilities, facilitate quality improvement procedures, and replace worn out facilities with new ones for better service provision to patients.
• Implement infection control procedures as part of organizational policies, and maintain good hygiene culture in the clinic.
• Maintain good relationships with other healthcare organizations and regulatory bodies.
• Ensure that clinic staff adhere to local, state and federal laws in administering treatments.
• Responsible to help create a positive environment and culture that enables the Clinic and staff to work harmoniously and in tandem with the Company’s mission and goals.
• Candidates must be a medical graduate from an accredited college or university with MD or equivalent as per Oman Ministry of Health guidelines.
• Diploma or Certification in Cosmetology is an added advantage.
• Minimum 10 years of relevant experience post specialty.
• Strong experience of various aesthetic procedures such as injection of Fillers and Botox, Skin Booster, Hyaluronic Acid, Peels, Mesotherapy, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), Microdermabrasion, Cryolipolysis, Laser & Plexr.
• Having previous experience setting up cosmetic dermatology clinic including services and operational procedures.
• Charismatic personality, patient-centered approach and high level of professionalism.
• Should keep tab of all latest trends in beauty treatments.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering