Job description / Role
Maintaining our reputation as a leading worldwide professional service organisation requires a highly skilled, knowledgeable, energetic team to manage our internal business functions. As a part of this diverse and talented group of individuals, you’ll play a vital role in EY’s success.
You will provide comprehensive, quality administrative and support services for all of our EY member firms. Our AWS professionals span a wide range of vital roles, from administrative support to facilities management, printing services, business support and document and file management.
Your key responsibilities
This role is responsible for the daily management and filing of office documents, including electronic filing records, to effectively monitor and maintain their safekeeping. This role also involves managing the lifecycle of all records and files and mandatory archiving periods as per the firm’s policy and local regulations.
Skills and attributes for success
• Sort and classify documents according to guidelines; correspondence, fee note, working paper, engagement, PNB, etc. and in chronological, alphabetical, or numerical order
• Collect documents and ensure all filing is carried out on a daily basis; documents are placed properly and promptly avoiding misplacements
• Identify, classify and apply appropriate retention period for active engagement files to support compliance with legal, regulatory and firm requirements
• Ensure documents are correctly sequenced and placed in the respective engagement/client file
• Securely dispose documents that are no longer required or that have met their retention period, as per EY policy
• Ensure files are securely stored in storage receptacles and in accordance with classification and identification information
• Prepare and maintain a comprehensive list of all files maintained within the office both active and archived; ensuring borrowed files are returned and stored appropriately
To qualify for the role you must have
• Approximately 1-2 years of related work experience
• Good computer literacy (MS Word/Excel)
• Attention to detail and ownership for the delivery of high quality work
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Able to work independently and a good team player
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
What we look for
Dedicated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognised for the value you bring to the business. We also offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.