Job description / Role
Prepare Shop Drawings
· Should calculate bill of material from reference drawing
· Create Drawings based on building Specifications, Calculations and Sketches
· Visit Construction sites to collect measurements and dimensions as needed
· Revise drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancements
· Collaborate with designers, clients and engineers on projects
· Identify scope and prepare estimation based on drawings quantities and specifications.
· Assist in the preparation of technical and commercial Proposals.
· Prepare Pre-Project costing analysis.
· Coordinate with Technical Department and Projects Management.
· Proficiency in Autocad
· Proficiency in Ms Office
· Engineering Education Back Ground.
· Sound experience in the field of aluminum and glass facades estimation.
· Well versed in International Aluminum Systems.
· Knowledge of Estimation software would be an added advantage.
· Excellent command of English Language.
· Should possess Diploma certificate
· Minimum 4 years experience in the same field
About the Company
Amjaad Contracting was established succeeding our sister organization Amjaad Engineering consultancy in 2008. The construction organization had emerged to shape our modern architectural drawings into physical structures to enhance our beloved Sultanate.
Since its establishment we have been committed to undertake numerous small to large projects such as Meethaq banks, villas, & other large scale projects. As the saying \"With struggle comes Ease\" Amjaad had gone through numerous bumps & currently established at the forefront of the Oman Construction Industry.