Job description / Role
- Ensure positioning of man power- vehicles to and from an aircraft as per the instructions for Manager Engineering Operations or Supervisor.
- Ensure all vehicles are cleared of the ramp- hangar- Bay areas upon completion of usage, stow- park back to Designated parking area.
- Ensure provision of cleaning materials and assist for carrying out aircraft wash in the wash bay.
- Ensure transportation for Laundry transfer.
- Ensure proper upkeep of all vehicles by performing fluid and oil checks along with their physical condition checks as per the requirements on daily basis for smooth & efficient operation.
- Ensure that all vehicles are refueled as and when required
- Ensure that all vehicles are delivered to GSE workshop for schedule- non-schedule maintenance.
- Must possess a valid Apron Driving Permit (ADP)
- Adhere to the airport authorities rules, company procedures and regulations with regard to Ramp safety.
- Shall carry - out and other task as assigned by the reporting head including logistics support as required.
- Secondary school with 02 years Driving experience or less than secondary school with 04 years of WY experience in similar functions.
About the Company
Oman Air, the flagship company of the Sultanate of Oman's Civil Aviation sector, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air, as Oman's national carrier has witnessed rapid growth in the last 14 years. Oman Air has played a major role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline of Oman, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects of its operation. The Oman International Services was established in the year 1970 & later Oman Aviation Services was founded on 1981 to extend services to the other airlines in terms of cargo handling, ground handling etc.
The Oman Air fleet consists of most modern and fuel- efficient aircraft with aesthetically designed interiors. Ultra- modern in-flight service equipment is deployed onboard to improve safety and overall performance. Investment in new technology, planning and product innovation has propelled Oman Air to the forefront of the aviation industry.