Job description / Role
Quest is working in partnership with an exciting Ecommerce who are looking for a Ecommerce Category Manager-Fashion. You will be working alongside an agile and dynamic team.
As a Ecommerce Category Manager-Fashion you will:
- Develop strategy and lead execution of Fashion Category.
- You’ll be responsible for a portfolio of brands/department from end-to-end including item setup, site merchandising, marketing, competitor analysis, pricing, and SEO.
- Build and drive innovation networks by coordinating with resellers to create fit for-channel product mixes.
- Work closely with project management and marketing to ensure successful delivery of business agenda.
- With input from, and alignment with, the project management, draft the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) for section eCommerce sales, including commitment to a range of internal Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Selection: Helping grow the selection of products by managing the launch of new products and improving product discoverability.
- Availability: Support driving process improvement and operational excellence within our vendor community by reducing costs, defects, and lead times, while increasing innovation.
- Marketing & Branding: Create strategic quarterly marketing plans with marketing managers, manage onsite placement and campaigns for key events.
- Content: Support the creation of 100% quality website content (product descriptions, videos).
- Customer Satisfaction: Drive customer satisfaction by monitoring customer returns and evaluating how to reduce customer returns
Desirable skills and background:
- Have at least 5 years’ experience a buyer/category manager in the fashion industry (preferable in womenswear)
- Strong organizational and project management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and time management.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships and manage stakeholders.
- Dive deep into a problem, perform ‘Root Cause Analysis’ and identify constraints to recommend a solution
This is a great opportunity for you to work in an energetic and progressive organization. If you are interested apply with your updated CV today.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Assistant Manager - Operations
The Kanoo Group
Ecommerce Category Specialist (Fashion)
Quest Search & Selection
RTC-1 Employment Services
Retail Territory Manager - Omani/ GCC National
Logistics Operations Manager (Food Distribution)
Middle East Executive