Job description / Role
WORK PURPOSE E&I TECHNICIAN:
The E&I technician must be able to handle and perform maintenance, repair and operations activities on Electrical & Instrument Systems of Gas Turbines (Fire-Alarm, Safety System, Panel, Cables etc. ).
- Perform commissioning, troubleshooting, start-up or maintenance activities on E&I Systems or Speedtronic Control Systems
- Create site reports accordingly with the procedures
- Interface and handle with the site manager and supervisors and site coordinators
- Perform trouble-shooting analysis, loop-check, systems check, calibration etc.
- Proven experience as E&I Technician or Control Systems Engineer for Rotating Equipment such as Turbines, Compressors or Generators
- E&I Technicians should have a proven knowledge of calibration, loop-check, installation and test activities on instruments installed on rotating equipment such as Turbines, Compressors, Generators or Pumps
- Advanced knowledge and practice of IT programs and use of PC
- Good knowledge of English Language
- 5 years of Professional Experience as Control Systems Engineer
- Resident in Middle East
- Iqama/NOC Transferable - required
About the Company
Renco S.p.A., an Italian company founded by Rinaldo Gasparini, has constantly been committed to providing its clients with sound business solutions in an ever increasingly complex and challenging world. Since the company's foundation in 1979, Renco's attitude has been that of constantly striving to reach efficient and cost-effective solutions through know-how and innovation.
Renco was formed as a limited company, working, initially, in project design and engineering within the Oil & Gas Sector. Today, the company has diversified its activities to encompass a wide variety of services, to better suit its clients' constantly evolving needs. Renco is certified according to ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001:1996 standards and OHsAS 18001. construction within the energy, oil & gas and civil infrastructures sectors. Renco's structure has expanded in the last three years and is presently subdivided into three main divisions – Industrial Plants, Infrastructures, Services - each with its own staff of highly competent and qualified experts.
With thousands of projects carried out in over 50 countries throughout the world, Renco has acquired extensive and essential international experience.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||1 Dec|
RTC-1 Employment Services
Automation Electronics Engineer