Job description / Role
As Ecommerce Category Specialist - Fashion, you will:
* Develop strategy and lead execution of Fashion Category
* Lead the deployment of eCommerce initiatives.
* Build and drive innovation networks by coordinating with resellers to create fit for-channel product mixes
* Work closely with project management and marketing to ensure successful delivery of business agenda
* Lead initiatives aimed at driving top line growth, enhancing our consumer experience, and increasing operating efficiency and/or profitability.
* With input from, and alignment with, the project management, draft the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) for section eCommerce sales, including commitment to a range of internal
* Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
* Identify new business opportunities and evaluate potential partnerships
* Determine the product selection strategy for building materials and e auction.
* Create the selection based on consumer preference, customer profitability and partner with the project management and marketing to create new items or remove those no longer relevant
* Develop product, packaging, pricing recommendations and promotional strategy
* Own the relationship end-to-end with suppliers and customers
* Partner internally with key parties such as supply chain and marketing management to contribute to the definition of priorities and operational goals according to the brands' needs
* Define joint business plans and assist in delivering impact for the brands you support directly
* Regularly audit metrics to continually drive quality of the vendor experience and deliver targets
* Business Advice and Reporting: Providing business advice based on deep financial analysis and reporting, to identify areas of opportunities to grow their business
* Selection: Helping grow the selection of products by managing the launch of new products and improving product discoverability.
* Availability: Support driving process improvement and operational excellence within our vendor community by reducing costs, defects, and lead times, while increasing innovation.
* Marketing & Branding: Create strategic quarterly marketing plans with marketing managers, manage onsite placement and campaigns for key events.
* Content: Support the creation of 100% quality website content (product descriptions, videos).
* Customer Satisfaction: Drive customer satisfaction by monitoring customer returns and evaluating how to reduce customer returns.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Desirable Skills & Background:
* Bachelor's degree in any discipline is preferred; business or technical background is considered an advantage;
* MS Office proficiency
* Work experience or background in data-driven business operations processes is considered an advantage.
* Preferable experience in ecommerce Fashion category with track records
* Drop shipping knowledge and experience an added advantage
* Strong organizational and project management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and time management.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships and influence others without authority.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization
* Advanced proficiency in Excel
* Dive deep into a problem, perform 'Root Cause Analysis' and identify constraints to recommend a solution
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.