Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering ( Mechanical, Instrumentation, Electrical)
- Very Good Computer skills in MS office.
- 10 yr experience in CMMS
- Asset register, Corrosion Data bases, EDW, Spare part management
- Completion of many mid-size (100 Tags) and large (500 tags) projects & Very large (1000 tags plus) projects
- Able to work independently and supervise a team of 5 to 10
- Able to handle client meetings
- Project Planning & Coordinate site verification
- Delegate work and monitor progress
- Authoritative knowledge of SCE identification, PS and MIE maintenance plans
- Authoritative Knowledge of PDO and Shell standards
- Sound Knowledge of Bow Tie Workshop RCM and RBI
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.