Job description / Role
• Contribute to the scholarship and intellectual life of the students
• Conducting high quality teaching as appropriate and as instructed by the Head of Department.
• Advice and guide students on their education
• Systematic record-keeping of students' results, activities and attendance
• Act on academic committees and organize departmental workshops
• Timely and comprehensive preparation of examination question papers and quizzes, and invigilating examinations
• Proactive and focused academic counseling and career advice to students
• Bachelor of education (English Language) or English Language Arts (Educational Qualification)
• IELTS 6.5
• CELTA or TESOL
• The candidate must be resident of (Muscat - Seeb, Saham, Khaboura).
• Ability to work in multicultural environment.
Last Day to Apply Thursday 31th May 2018.
About the Company
Globnet is a respected privately owned management consultancy that has been operating in Oman for several years and has built a strong network of contacts in the country at various levels in the public services sector.