Job description / Role
ESL Teacher (male / female), Oman
m2r Education are seeking ESL Teachers to work for government colleges in Oman. Immediate (for those in Oman) and Sept '21 Starts. Online interviews to be conducted shortly.
Colleges are situated across Oman and location will be assigned at offer stage.
• Minimum 3 years full time adult ESL experience POST qualification.
• Bachelor Degree in English / Applied Linguistics / ELT or a field relevant to teaching English.
• CELTA (or equivalent – min. 120 hours/in-class) is preferred.
• Similar experience in the Middle East preferred.
• Teaching couples welcome.
• Open nationality - Academic IELTS 7.5 achieved in the past 6 months essential for anyone whose first language isn't English.
• UP TO 940OMR/mth (£1700 / $2400) + 350OMR (£680 / $910) TAX FREE for housing and transportation allowance
• Return flights
• Medical insurance for the teacher
• Initial hotel accommodation (up to 5 days)
• c.45 days paid annual leave
• Contract to 31st August 2022 (renewable)
• Work visa
If you meet the criteria then contact us asap!
Immediate (for those in Oman) and Sept '21 starts.
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.