Job description / Role
Guildhall is working on behalf of a major international Contracting firm.
With major operations across Qatar, Oman, Lebanon, South America, and South East Asia, they have a requirement for an Executive Assistant within their Construction arm.
- Based in Doha we are specifically looking for candidates who are fluent verbally and in written form in both Arabic and English.
- University degree in Business Administration / Management or any relevant courses.
- 6-10 years’ experience in similar position preferably in Construction, Commercial / Contractual background
- Excellent computer skills coupled with accurate typing in English.
- Excellent communication skills (Written & Spoken) Arabic & English
- Experience in administration and able to draft letters.
- Ability to work independently and professionally.
- Able to prioritize and possess effective time management.
- Ability to handle extremely details and highly confidential information.
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Assistant Manager - Operations
The Kanoo Group
Corporate Secretarial Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
Head of Admissions (Registrar)
Executive Assistant to Managing Director
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE