Job description / Role
Facilities Manager (Remote Site Location)
The Facilities Manager holds full responsibility for the operational aspects of the FM contract, ensuring a high performance team delivers world-class management and facilities services. The role encompasses overseeing MEP, cleaning and specialist systems service delivery through a mixture of in-house and specialist sub-contractor teams for all as installed plant and equipment. This role will be instrumental in establishing a structured and quality focused management team, and in developing an appropriate delivery model for the facilities services which balances sub-contracts and self-delivery, utilising the best capabilities from the local market, together with proven expatriate labour to achieve optimum services performance. You will ensure contract KPI's are achieved as a minimum, LEED Estidama certification is maintained, governance structures mirror international best practices such as IFRS, and a learning and continuous improvement culture is inculcated and developed in the FM team.
Responsible for delivering total facilities management and project management components of the contract to match the expectations of the client, commensurate with a world-class facility, with full compliance with performance obligations. The strategy requires strong client relationships ensuring that all works are carried out efficiently and effectively, managing all extended agreed works within the contract obligations and works external to the contract.
* Establish management interfaces and communication protocols between all stakeholders, ensuring there is a management plan for each.
* Establish the emergency management structure and oversee the development of the emergency plan.
* Deliver the range of services required in the facilities management contract in an efficient and cost effective manner balancing the financial provision and the works to be performed, in accordance with contract operating procedures.
* Deliver project management works with zero impact to the client's business and day-to-day operation of the facilities.
* Ensure a continuous provision of essential utility services.
* Ensure continuous improvement in service delivery, environmental and energy management.
* Introduce international best practices into the delivery of services.
* Review the contract operational procedure manuals and general instructions, recommending changes as required and augmenting with Multiplex Services management system procedures, and incorporate into the service delivery model.
* Ensure that there is a cohesive and logical process in place to support continuous professional. development of the team, with the aim of continuous year on year improvements in service delivery.
* Engineering degree in Electrical or Mechanical disciplines.
* Bachelors degree in a built environment discipline such as Building, Mechanical, Electrical or Services Engineering or Facilities Management and/or Property Management qualifications.
* IOSH Managing Safely.
* First Aid Certificate.
* Contract/General Management training.
* Budgeting, finance etc.
* Training in current OHSE and QA and environmental legislations and systems.
* Nebosh diploma.
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.