Job description / Role
Required to join a real estate developer working on the management of a luxury hospitality and mixed use development in Oman. The successful candidates will be responsible for Strategic management, Facilities Management, Health and safety and Administration
Strong knowledge in:
• Shop Drawings and Design know-how.
• Facility management techniques .
• Quality Assurance and Management.
• Safety, Environment and Health Compliance.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• Bachelor’s degree in in Mechanical/Electrical / Industrial Engineering.
• PMP or FMP, CFM Certificate .
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in facilities management planning & operations is indispensable.
• Experience within hospitality operation and mixed-use developments
• Considerable knowledge of relative FM trade principles, methods, techniques and procedures in the care and maintenance of public buildings and spaces.
• Project Management Skills along with meeting deadlines, ability to lead, motivate, plan and supervise the work of others.
• Ability to use FM productivity and communications software applications in a computerized, networked environment,
• Ability to recognize safety and security hazards and correct or eliminate them.
• Knowledge of contract specifications and planning processes, quality standards and requirements and to keep legible records and make periodic reports.
• Tact and courtesy.
• Enthusiasm, resourcefulness and initiative.
• Ability to work productively in a team environment.
• Ability to speak effectively in public, Good Presentation skills – able to deliver training to a wide audience.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
General Manager - Facilities Management Service Provider
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||24 Jul|