Job description / Role
The creation of exceptional out of home food experiences is the business of Nestle Professional. We are a food and beverage company dedicated to partnering in and furthering the business of everyone involved in the food service and hospitality industry. Our passion is food and beverages and our aim is to develop close relationships with all our partners and use our global experience and know-how to share new, profitable, business ideas, trends and insights to ultimately help you achieve ongoing consumer satisfaction through our brands, products and solutions. Whatever your business challenges, ideas or opportunities, we will work by your side to help you realise the success you dreamed of and to always provide a memorable culinary experience for your guests. We are not just in the business of food and beverages but dedicated to delivering exceptional satisfaction on every plate and cup, dedicated to making more possible, with you.
Main purpose of the Position
Joining Nestle means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment - passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
Execute Field Sales Activities in the assigned geographical territory or Channel (s) or Combination to deliver agreed objectives/targets.
A day in the life of:
- Execute the activities built within their Key Drivers in the country. Special focus on Generating Demand from existing customers
- Deliver on sales targets by category, and meet call cycle objectives. Aspiring to have the Perfect Store implemented by Channel, adhering to the guidelines
- Build and manage key customer relationship for sustainable business growth, executing customer plans. Implement effective spend strategy, optimizing face to face time with the customer while ensuring the steps of a call are executed
- Compliance to internal SOP's and processes. Review policies annually to make sure they are still valid
- Responsible for the execution of (Integrated Commercial Plan) ICP by efficiently driving the integration of the NP Solutions into the Monthly Business Planning Cycle.
- Ensure proper stock supply through accurate monthly forecast, manage sell out from distributor to operators, and monitor the level of goods at customer level
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or any related field
- 1-2 years of experience (in Field Sales, HORECA/B2B)
What Will Make You Successful?
- Bilingual English & Arabic
- Practical experience and understanding of quality principles, HACCP, hygiene in the F&B industry
- Demonstrate success in managing multi-category and cross functional teams supporting a high performance culture
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Nestle is 328,000 people strong and are driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. With more than 89.5 billion CHF in 2016, we have an expansive presence with 442 factories in more than 86 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Hilton Salalah Resort
Gulf Enterprises Exports
Sales Executive for a Leading Fitness Brand
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE