Job description / Role
Location: Muscat, Oman
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
Execute Field Sales Activities in the assigned geographical territory or Channel (s) or Combination to deliver agreed objectives/targets.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
• Execute the activities built within their Key Drivers in the country. Special focus on Generating Demand from existing customers
• Deliver on sales targets by category, and meet call cycle objectives. Aspiring to have the Perfect Store implemented by Channel, adhering to the guidelines
• Build and manage key customer relationship for sustainable business growth, executing customer plans. Implement effective spend strategy, optimizing face to face time with the customer while ensuring the steps of a call are executed
• Compliance to internal SOP's and processes. Review policies annually to make sure they are still valid
• Responsible for the execution of (Integrated Commercial Plan) ICP by efficiently driving the integration of the NP Solutions into the Monthly Business Planning Cycle.
• Ensure proper stock supply through accurate monthly forecast, manage sell out from distributor to operators, and monitor the level of goods at customer level
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or any related field
• 1-2 years of experience (in Field Sales, HORECA/B2B)
• Bilingual English & Arabic
• Practical experience and understanding of quality principles, HACCP, hygiene in the F&B industry
• Demonstrate success in managing multi-category and cross functional teams supporting a high performance culture
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.