Job description / Role
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Full Time Regular (local)
Baker Hughes offers the opportunity as an experienced Liner Hanger Specialist to join the team in Oman.
• Under minimal supervision runs multiple applications of medium to high risk in one or more product lines in the Wellbore Construction Product Group.
• Continues to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Wellbore Construction and/or other product groups.
• Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
• Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paper work prior to or upon completion of job.
• Uses experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality.
• May conduct on-the-job training for some Wellbore Construction applications as required.
• Handles special projects as assigned.
• Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
• Two year Technical Degree preferred.
• Industry experience and product line training required.
• Competent in running multiple medium to high risk applications in the Wellbore Construction Product Group.
• May be competent in running low to medium risk applications in other product groups.
• Thorough knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations.
• Thorough mechanical and application proficiency with Wellbore Construction products in at least one product line. Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
About the Company
Baker Hughes (NASDAQ: BKR) is an energy technology company that provides solutions for energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Visit us at bakerhughes.com