Job description / Role
We are searching for a strong Finance Business Partner to work alongside the GM of this business in the automotive industry. Candidates MUST have experience of the automotive dealership sector.
• Feasibility studies of new business opportunities
• Work closely with the GMs to keep them abreast of cashflow situation
• Reporting to the Group CFO
• Manage and oversee, coordinate and control all Finance & accounting functions
• Compile budgets, both annual and project-based depending of business needs
• Implement, monitor and manage budget, providing regular financial reports to relevant stakeholder
• Ensure sustainability and growth of profitability at a business unit level
• Manage all financial processes and function and guide business to best practice, systems and processes
• Analyse information to assess the current and future financial status of the company
• Oversee the development & implementation of plans in respect of financial models
• Continuously assess risks and implement measures to mitigate these risks
• Evaluate financial reporting systems and accounting procedures, and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, and other financial control functions.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
• Liaise with auditors to ensure periodic monitoring is carried out
• Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
• Oversee smooth running of debtors, creditors and invoicing for the business
• Formulate and document policies and procedures related to finance, accounting and financial impacts, as well as manage, control, audit and verify these policies and procedures
OMR 2300 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: family status
• Min 3 years spent as a Finance Manager in an automotive company, with a thorough understanding of commercial aspects in the trade, such as aftersales, parts etc
• CA or equivalent qualification
• NOC for Oman or candidates from outside the region will be considered
• Excellent communicator
• Strong commercial acumen
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.