Job description / Role
Middle East Executive are working with a multinational service based organization who are looking for a Finance Manager/ Director to join their team in Oman;
• Manage the production of monthly management accounts/ cash flow management and the year-end financial.
• Evaluating profitability and budgeting.
• Work across the organizations with budget holders, providing decision-making information and risk assessment.
• Prepare and oversee annual budgets and forecasts.
• Continuously implement and maintain high standards for financial management.
• Record and analyze revenues and expenses thoroughly.
• Ensure all financial procedures and deadlines are met.
• Work closely with and supervise team of accountants/ analysts.
• Monitor that all work is compliant with regulations and smooth operation of entire division.
• Carry out and deliver analysis on business decisions, opportunities, investments, cost-saving measures.
• Follow all departmental policies and procedures.
• Oversee internal control operations and audit processes.
• Prepares and oversees detailed reports and reviews on financial performance on a quarterly and annual basis.
OMR 2,500 to 3,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Previous experience should be in a service related or food related industry, or facilities management.
• Candidate must have a degree in finance or any related field.
• Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical