Job description / Role
The Finance Director supports the development of the financial and operational strategy, development and monitoring of metrics to measure organizational performance, development and monitoring of associated control systems designed to preserve company assets and report on accurate financial performance results
A family group that has businesses in the Healthcare sector
* Plans, organizes and directs financial and related business matters including the annual operating and capital budgets. Oversees the development of business and financial strategies, analysis of operating results and growth and expense reduction initiatives. Ensures financial strategies and practices align and effectively support the achievement of the organization's objectives.
* Oversees the financial performance of operations for assigned hospital(s) or service line. Directs completion and reviews reports on financial performance. Supervises, investigates, analyzes and presents recommendations with respect to costs (labor and non-labor) and revenue initiatives, including processes, re-engineering and detailed performance/financial/program reviews, to ensure stated financial goals are attained.
* Prepares pro forma business analysis and plans to assess business opportunities and strategies. Conducts comprehensive due diligence reviews of new business opportunities to determine if such practices are a good strategic fit for the organization from a financial and operational perspective. Conduct post-acquisition financial reviews of physician practices to ensure that initial volume, productivity and financial targets are being met.
* Assists in the development and maintenance of a Financial and Operational Dashboards to capture the key performance indicators and metrics for the financial operations and the revenue cycle with comparisons to internal and external industry benchmarks.
* Provide product line profitability analysis for the various entities.
* Oversee preparation of periodic financial forecasts and cash flow forecasts for entities as required.
* Provides profitability models of the current managed care contracts and assists in the development of rate strategies
* Works with Practice leadership to assist in the administration of all physician compensation arrangements.
* Advanced education in a field closely related to the principal accountabilities of the position, such as Accounting, Finance, Business or Healthcare Administration.
* CPA/ CMA/ ACCA/ CFA qualified candidates will be preferred
* Ten or more years of progressive financial leadership and experience in a large independent or physician-owned group practice setting.
* Demonstrated success managing business operations.
* Demonstrated success is managing multiple priorities and achieving outcomes in a timely fashion
* Experience in negotiating insurance contracts and arrangements.
* Process design, system implementation & automation experience is essential
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Dubai Parks and Resorts
A Leading Investment Management Company in UAE
Big Fish Recruitment