Job description / Role
• Assist Head of the Organisation in achieving the financial strategies as per direction of the Board of Directors.
• Be up to date with IFRS and all of the latest Global Financial Standards and Regulations.
• Keep abreast of all technologically advanced tools and Financial Technology to prevent technological fraud.
• Provide insight and meaningful analysis to the Head of the Organisation and the Board for formulation and review of business strategies.
• Create capital plan in line with the overall business strategies taken by the Board.
• Prepare annual budget [both OPEX and CAPEX] of the company and ensure its implementation;
• Provide timely and accurate analysis of budget, financial trend, market analysis, forecast, regulatory changes.
• Review branch profitability vis-à-vis budget and provide insight about improvement of business performance.
• Lead the team in carrying out all payment control, accounts payable and financial administrations of the Company.
• Supervise treasury, cash deposit/cash flow management, accounting, procurement of assets/services, insurances contract, rental agreement and fixed assets management on a day-to-day basis.
• Formulate and implement Corporate Tax Planning and Taxation Management of the organization.
• Analyze Financial Statements, cash flow, revenues and expenditures to determine budget variances and identify potential weakness, recommend measures to mitigate them.
• Perform Bank Reconciliations of the company on real time basis and address identified discrepancies by escalation to Management and Board of Directors.
• Arrange daily Nostro/Vostro Account Fund Management, making deals with the different Correspondents.
• Prepare periodic financial statements, MIS Reports and regulatory returns of the company.
• Design appropriate Financial Accounting and Internal Control System to prevent fraud and misappropriation.
• Meet the compliances of Central Bank and other regulatory bodies and mitigate the operational, reputational and legal risk of company.
• Liaise with the company’s external auditors, Statutory Bodies and legal advisors.
• Maintain relationship with the company’s Banks and ensure various timely renewal of banking arrangement on time.
• Minimum of 10 years in the financial sector and at least 5 years specifically in the money exchange sector.
• A bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, or business administration is needed. Alternatively candidates with a master's degree, preferably in business administration, finance, accounting, or economics is also considered.
• Professional qualifications preferred; Chartered Financial Analyst, Certified Management Accountant, Chartered Financial Consultant, Financial Risk Manager, Certified Treasury Professional.
• Managerial, leadership, problem solving, communication, analysis, strategic thinking, mathematical proficiency, interpersonal skills.
About the Company
A leading exchange company in Oman.
Division Finance Manager
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Mar|
Quest Search & Selection