Job description / Role
* Responsible for the financial (including statutory) reporting and consolidation
* Establish the groups consolidated close processes, maintains close calendars and all related close and consolidation procedures and controls.
* Responsible for overseeing the monthly, quarterly, and annual close financial statement close process for global consolidation
* Oversee the recording of accounting entries for intercompany transactions throughout the period and reconciliation of intercompany balances at period end
* Prepares compilation of consolidated balance sheets, income statements, statements of cash flows, and other financial statements
* Supports close & consolidation projects related to acquisitions & divestitures
* Oversee building of a robust consolidated reporting package; includes, but is not limited to, Group reporting, Statutory & Government reporting
* Maintains governance and control strategy around legal entity hierarchies throughout our financial consolidations and reporting systems.
* Oversee the review and approval of various supplemental IFRS and statutory reporting documents
* Identify gaps in process and optimise to gain efficiencies.
* Coordinates the Finance & Strategy function's strategic and tactical planning activities and monitors the department's performance against its objectives and performance metrics
* Works effectively with managers in areas of responsibility to ensure that department objectives, performance metrics, quality measures, and budget targets are achieved
* Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CA, CPA)
* Senior finance and accounting industry experience (3+ years post qualified)
* Upstream Oil & Gas sector experience is essential
* Be able to relocate and work in Muscat, Oman for the duration of the contract
* Be available immediately or on short notice
* One of the GCC region's most established Oil & Gas companies, with projects spanning across the middle east.
Salary and Benefits
* Very Competitive
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.