Job description / Role
Finance Officer opportunity based within a n international bank located in Muscat, Oman. This role has significant responsibility over the day-to-day operations of the finance function.
A high-performing multinational bank based in Muscat, Oman.
* Preparation and posting of payment vouchers to vendors and reimbursements to staff.
* Preparation of Weekly Liquidity position for Oman and Gulf branches.
* Uploading financial data on the quarterly reporting pack for HOK.
* Posting and tagging of fixed assets.
* Preparation and submission of Cash Reserve Ratio to Central Bank on monthly basis.
* Coordination with other departments for provision of any information/data.
* Monthly and quarterly uploading of Central Bank returns on the given web portals and communicating the updates regarding reporting requirements from this portal
* On offer is a great opportunity that will give you huge exposure to many areas within the banking industry. You will also get the chance to develop and progress within a large international bank.
* The successful candidate will come from a finance/accounting background working within a Financial services institution or bank.
* They will also have an understanding and exposure to the requirements of Central Banks from a Banking perspective.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Regional Finance Controller
Deputy Finance Manager
Ziad Galadari Group
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO
Senior Finance Accountant - Construction Company
|Abu Dhabi||24 Mar|